Spread the costs of your treatment by becoming a member at Stock Hill Dental Care through a variety of different plans to enjoy a range of benefits.
When you belong to one of our plans:
- Pay less for all your regular dental appointments
- Qualify for complimentary small x-rays
- Enjoy exclusive access to great offers for members
- Enjoy discounts on general dental treatment
- Spread the cost of your care with convenient monthly payments
- Direct Debit payments
- 2 Regular dental examinations
- 2 Regular dental hygiene advice and treatments
- Orthodontic assessment at appropriate age
- X-rays as part of their routine examinations (normally every 2-years)
- 10% off General Dentistry.
- 5% off Cosmetic Dental Treatment.
- 1 Free Top up Whitening Gel.
Important notes about our Membership Plans:
- There is a one off £10 administration joining fee which will be taken at your first monthly collection
- Your monthly payments will be taken on or around the 10th of each month by our administration Privilege Plan Ltd
- Privilege Plan will appear on your bank statement
- We are not able to alter the date of the Direct Debit payment
- You will not be asked to sign a contract and you may leave the plan at any time by contacting your bank or building society or directly with Privilege Plan Ltd on 01536 771219
- If your Direct Debit payments fail three times consecutively we may cancel your membership
- Patients are responsible for making and attending their appointments
- Appointments are subject to availability
- Entitlements not used in any given period may not be carried forward or refunded unless agreed in advance with the practice manager.
- Your membership is continuous and does not require renewing each year
- In the unlikely event of you cancelling your plan you may be required to pay for your last appointment if it has not been covered by your plan payments and we reserve the right to recover discounts applied to private dental treatment carried out in the preceeding six months
|TREATMENTS||PRICE||Pearl Premium Care Plan|
|Home Teeth Whitening||£199||N/A|
|In Surgery Whitening from||£395||N/A|
|Extractions from||£80||10% Off|
|Composite fillings from||£95||10% Off|
|Root canal treatment from||£280||10% Off|
|Crowns from||£450||10% Off|
|Veneer from||£350||10% Off|
|Bridges per unit from||£500||10% Off|
|Implant including crown from||£2,000||5% Off|
|Ceramic Braces from||from £2300||5% Off|
|Clear Aligners from||from £1500||5% Off|
|Lingual Orthodontics||from £2150||5% Off|
|Inman aligner from||from £1400||5% Off|
Since joining the dentist I have always been happy with the attention to detail Sundeep and the team put in and the young lady in the room I think Chelsea? Is really wonderful and always helpful, she is a credit to the practice.
So happy since joining this practice. The staff are friendly and the dentist is fantastic. The dentist I saw even works late night so I didn't have to take anymore time of work, The girls were very approachable and so was the dentist. I am so glad that I have finally found a good dentist. 5 stars guys see you in 6 months.
I would recommend this dentist to everyone, the team are so welcoming and the dentist was brilliant. Have to say a massive thank you to Sundeep for sorting my teeth out like look amazing so thank you very much.
Thank you Dr Sundeep and your team for accommodating me at very short notice. The staff at the practice were wonderful. I am still smiling thinking about my experience at your practice. Never thought I would say that about a dental visit. Thank you Stock Hill Dental Care for your amazing service!
I can definitely recommend stock hill dental practice. The staff are very friendly and I always receive the highest standard of treatment.
Had a struggle to find it, but once found; it was a pleasure to have met the friendly staff who were so welcoming.